With 128M nand flash, storage is not a problem for OpenWrt. It is super fast.
Showing 1–9 of 15 resultsView All
Dual Valve Box AssemblyDual Valve Box Assembly Box. Comes complete with two of the famous nymet solenoid valves. No need to cut pipe or glue in any pvc, the box comes ready plumbed. easy for DIY installations or for irrigation experts that want to save time and $$ installing a superior product.$89.95 Add to cart
GL-AR300M Mini Router (Ext Antenna)
- Powered by Qualcomm QCA9531 SoC, 650MHz CPU
- 300Mbps high speed
- 128MB RAM
- 128MB Nand
- Small, light, easy to use
- OpenWrt pre-installed
- UART, PCIe interfaces.
- External antenna optional support
Irrigation Solenoid Valve 1″BSP
- Perforated (14 paths) debris resistant, Nitrile diaphragm assembly.
- Large balanced diaphragm (no spring).
- Extremely slow closing (only causes pressure spike of 15%).
- Industry’s lowest frictional losses (see graph).
- Heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant 30% glass filled nylon 66 construction.
- Pressure range from 70 - 1250 kPa.
- Threaded bonnet permits fast and easy servicing.
- Australian made and designed.Manual internal bleed enables valve to be opened without filling valve box with water.
- Encapsulated 25% glass filled nylon 66, solenoid assembly.
- Ergonomic flow control handle allows precise flow adjustment.
- Removable, "tamper resistant" flow control handle.
- Easy to read "Flow" direction arrows for installation.
- Serviceable with 22mm metric socket/spanner.
- 25mm female BSP inlet and outlet.
Irrigation Solenoid Valve 1″BSP***2 Valves shown for illustration purposes*** Irrigation Solenoid 1"BSP In (Male) -1"BSP Out (Female) 24VAC 50LPM with Integrated Manifold This is a Very High Quality 24Vac Solenoid Valve made in Australia. This Valve is suitable for irrigation of plants and Lawns up to 100LPM and will connect to any Irrigation Controller on the market. The Valve is made from a very tough Glass Filled Nylon and is UV stabilized and so is especially formulated for the tough Australian Conditions. It is one of the rare irrigation valves on the market that has WaterMark Approval to ATS 5200.030 The valve has a Max operating Pressure of 1250Kpa and will work right down to 50Kpa.$19.95 Add to cart