With 128M nand flash, storage is not a problem for OpenWrt. It is super fast.
GL-AR300M Mini Router (Ext Antenna)
- Powered by Qualcomm QCA9531 SoC, 650MHz CPU
- 300Mbps high speed
- 128MB RAM
- 128MB Nand
- Small, light, easy to use
- OpenWrt pre-installed
- UART, PCIe interfaces.
- External antenna optional support
Opensprinkler 3.0OpenSprinkler is an open-source, web-based smart sprinkler controller for lawn and plant watering, drip irrigation, farm irrigation, hydroponics etc. NOTE: you will receive OpenSprinkler 3.0, with built-in WiFi and OLED display. You can choose between AC-powered or DC-powered version. Take a look at this Getting Started Guide for details of this version. Among the new features, 3.0 supports built-in WiFi, Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware update, and 2 independent sensors. It no longer has wired Ethernet port (if you need wired connection, you can get a travel router with Access Point (AP) support, which serves as a seamless interface between wired Ethernet and WiFi)$259.90 – $283.90 Select options
Irrigation Solenoid Valve 1″BSP
- Perforated (14 paths) debris resistant, Nitrile diaphragm assembly.
- Large balanced diaphragm (no spring).
- Extremely slow closing (only causes pressure spike of 15%).
- Industry’s lowest frictional losses (see graph).
- Heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant 30% glass filled nylon 66 construction.
- Pressure range from 70 - 1250 kPa.
- Threaded bonnet permits fast and easy servicing.
- Australian made and designed.Manual internal bleed enables valve to be opened without filling valve box with water.
- Encapsulated 25% glass filled nylon 66, solenoid assembly.
- Ergonomic flow control handle allows precise flow adjustment.
- Removable, "tamper resistant" flow control handle.
- Easy to read "Flow" direction arrows for installation.
- Serviceable with 22mm metric socket/spanner.
- 25mm female BSP inlet and outlet.
OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi)OpenSprinkler Pi is an extension board for Raspberry Pi (RPi) (RPi 0; RPi 1 Model A+/B+; RPi 2; RPi 3). It allows RPi to directly access and control sprinkler valves. It comes with a set of laser cut acrylic enclosure. NOTE: – Includes laser cut acrylic enclosure (as shown in the picture). – RPi is NOT included, no LCD; 24VAC transformer is NOT included by default. – Due to the power consumption of RPi 3, if you plan to use RPi 3, you may need an additional USB adapter to power RPi 3 directly through its microUSB port. – This version WILL NOT fit RPi 1 Model A or B.$139.00 – $163.00 Select options
OpenSprinkler Zone ExpanderOpenSprinkler Zone Expander provides an easy and inexpensive way to increase the number of stations for your OpenSprinkler. Each expander adds 16 zones. NOTE: please choose the correct version. If you have OpenSprinkler 2.x or OpenSprinkler Pi, you must choose Expander 2.1. If you have OpenSprinkler 3.0 (built-in WiFi), you must choose Expander 3.0. Choose AC or DC depending on your main controller (DC controller is marked 'DC' on the front). OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) must use Expander 2.1 AC.$89.00 Select options
Latest from the Blog
OS 3.0 24V AC RelaysWant to use the Opensprinkler for other bits and pieces? Then use these 24V AC relays to switch anything upto 240v Super simple to
OS 3.0 Factory ResetA quick down and dirty video on how to factory reset your Opensprinkler 3.0
OS 3.0 Initial SetupOpensprinkler 3.0 Initial configuration video. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. We are more than happy to help you get up and running.
Opensprinkler User Interface DemoIf anyone is interested in checking out the Opensprinkler User Interface, then head over check out the demo site.
We’re BackWell it has been a long time between drinks. After thinking we should close the shop to focus on other things, we realized that so